Please note the following before filling up the form
The DSC application form may be filled up online. When filling it online, the student will have to first pay the registration charges of Rs 1,100/- by bank transfer/Demand Draft. Please Note: The candidate will have to provide the transaction ID/Deposit number/Demand Draft number in the application form. The account details are as follows:
Account No: 2257002100009880
Bank: Punjab National Bank, IGNOU Branch, New Delhi
IFSC Code: PUNB0225700
In case the candidate is sending the Demand Draft, it will be in favour of ” DSC Educational Services Pvt Ltd” payable at New Delhi. The address is given below:
DSC Centre:321/2 IGNOU Road
Neb Sarai, New Delhi – 110068
- The application forms may be downloaded and submitted online, or collected from our campus.
- The registration charges for the form are Rs 1100/- . The amount may be transferred to the DSC account within 5 working days from the submission of form.
- Candidates collecting the form from the DSC campus may also pay in cash or Demand Draft in favour of DSC Educational Service Pvt Ltd.
- Candidates have to bring attested copies of their high school and graduation mark sheets on day of the interview.
- Candidates also have to bring an article, ‘In no more than 500 words write, on a plain paper, handwritten, briefly, stating the objective in pursuing the Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Communication at DSC and what one is looking for in a career.
- In case of withdrawal by any student for any reason before or after the commencement of the course, there will be no refund of fee or any other payments (except security deposit) received by the School.
- The School reserves the right to change/alter rules and regulations pertaining to admission, syllabus and fees etc. as it may deem fit.
- This application form is non-transferable and its fee non-refundable.
- Admission will be confirmed only on full payment of the first installment of fees by the due date, failing which the selection will stand cancelled automatically without any further correspondence.
- The School reserves the rights to modify/delete any courses and project work from the programme.
- Right of admission to the School is reserved. The decision of the Dean on recommendation of the Admission Committee in the case of any disputes shall be final and binding. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction at Delhi.