The Programme in Production aims to equip students with Course appropriate managerial, communication skills for assisting the production agency. Upon completion of the programme, the student will be able to co-ordinate production assets & resources for any form of audio – visual production such as feature films, TV series, ads, documentaries etc; track production w.r.t. the budget and manage Crisis. The executive will also be able to coordinate with research and ensure the completion of project in time.
- Introduction to Communication – Models and Theories
- Research – For Production and analysing information
- Electronic Cinematography
- Film as a medium of communication
- How to make a documentary film
- Television & Radio Production
- Logistics of Production
- Sound & Video Editing
- Social Media: Technologies & Techniques
- Manage safety & health of employees at the production unit; Film Set Safety and Protocol
- Personality Development
a) Theory of Moving Picture
b) Understanding Camera
c) Language of Camera & Composition
All programmes at DSC aim to integrate theoretical knowledge with practical work exposure. Students studying the Production programme will be placed at prestigious Media/Film Making/Production houses for an internship stint; to help apply theory learnt to practise. Students maybe placed in the writing department of leading newspapers, online, radio channels and television channels
Several Internship Opportunities may convert to placement offers. All assistance regarding placements will be provided.
Anybody who has completed his Higher Secondary and above is eligible to apply for the programme.
The Application form for the course maybe filled here:
- The application form is free of charge
- Upon registration the student will be invited for a Personality Interview and upon clearing the same, the student will be invited to join the programme.
Upon completion, a student will be assessed for a certification from MESC, namely Certification on Production Assistant. This apart student will also receive a certification from The Delhi School of Communication.
For the fee and other details, kindly contact the undersigned.