The Programme in Media Marketing aims to introduce students to the world of Ad Sales and Marketing specifically in the Media domain. The student will obtain a comprehensive study of media and related issues, alongside learning negotiation skills.
On completion of the course the student will be able to achieve sales targets, as proposed by the sales manager. The individual will also be able to acquire new clients, develop proposals for new and existing clients and close sales orders.
- The Communication process in an organization
- Understanding of a Media Organization and its various departments
- Understanding Sales, Market Share and Market Information
- The Data Building Process
- The Sales process
- Learning Media Vehicles
- Understanding Reach & Frequency
- Target Market – definition and dimension
- Various Media term w.r.t Roles
- Creation of a complete Campaign
- Personality Development
- Media Ethics
- Ensuring Health and Safety at workplace
All programmes at DSC aim to integrate theoretical knowledge with practical work exposure. Students studying the Media Management programme will be placed at prestigious Media houses for an internship stint to help apply theory learnt to practice. Students maybe placed in the Ad Sales department of leading newspapers, online, radio channels and television channels.
Several Internship Opportunities may convert to placement offers. All assistance regarding placements will be provided.
Anybody who has completed his Higher Secondary and above is eligible to apply for the programme.
The Application form for the course maybe filled here:
- The application form is free of charge
- Upon registration the student will be invited for a Personality Interview and upon clearing the same, the student will be invited to join the programme.
Upon completion, a student will be assessed for a certification from MESC, namely Certification on Sales Executive (Media). This apart student will also receive a certification from The Delhi School of Communication.
For the fee and other details, kindly contact the undersigned.