The Delhi School of Communication conceptualized, introduced and effectively implemented the concept of apprenticeship as part of the regular curriculum towards awarding its diploma since 25 years.
- To experience first hand, real life work environment and organisational culture
- To develop professional work ethics and a positive mind set To gain insights into communication systems currently prevalent in the country
- To integrate theory and practice in the areas of market research, brand architecture, direct marketing, media and creative briefs and a host of other related work
- Acquire and add a high degree of value enhancement to the students professional profile in various critical ways
The varied job responsibilities handled by students of DSC also provides them with a realistic vision of the communication industry in India, as it encompasses a range of activities within this broad spectrum
Students of The Delhi School of Communication are sent for two full time internships.
Key factors in the introduction of the Internship concept:
- Strengthens the experience & knowledge gained during apprenticeships
- Provides full time exposure to key functions in the organization
- Synergizes the interface between theory and practice
- Evolves presentation skills & enhances holistic personality development
- Provides varied exposure to communication through integrated learning
- Encourages learning through intense group dynamics
- Helps imbibe corporate ethos and character
- Increases accountability over time by relevant contribution to the organization
- Builds tremendous degree of self confidence
Some of the organisations where DSC students are sent for Internships and Apprenticeships.