Admissions to DSC are open to students from India and abroad. We are looking for students whose academic and professional backgrounds, communication skills, and passion to succeed in the field of Marketing and Communication, meet the demands of the IMC program.
Kindly follow the steps below to seek admission to DSC:
- The DSC application form can be submitted online: http://www.dsc.edu.in/registration-form/
Alternatively, you may
- Download the application form for the PGDPC course here: Admission Form 2019-21 inorder to post/courier the form
- For selection to DSC the candidate has to clear either our Internal Admission test or secure a certain percentage (kindly check with the institute) in any Indian Management Competitive exam such as MAT/CAT/ATMA.
- This is followed by a Psychological test. A ½ hr objective type paper, testing an individual’s emotional quotient, writing skills and overall creativity.
Note: Both the Psychological Test and the Written Test are now available online. Upon submission of the application form either online or via courier, a Unique ID will be provided by the institute (via email) alongwith a link to the Psychological Test and Written Test, in order to sit for it online.
- The Personality Interview is conducted after the Psychological Test and Admission Test. It is the main criteria for selection to DSC.
Graduates or those graduating in any stream 2018 may apply for the DSC programme. Work experience in communications is preferred though not mandatory.
1) The Dean’s scholarship is awarded on two occasions in the DSC programme.Upto 40,000/- is awarded to two students, on admission to DSC, for their outstanding academic and co-curricular performance. Students interested in availing the scholarship may submit a written Statement of Purpose alongwith the application form. Kindly contact the institute for the topic of the SOP.
2) Upto Rs 40,000/- is also awarded during the semesters. Based on the students academic performance and industry feedback during internships, this scholarship is awarded every semester.
Educational Loan Facility
For student applying to The Delhi School of Communication, education loan facility is available for Avanse Education Loans. All details regarding obtaining the education loan may obtained directly from the institute.
Incase of loan requirement from Avanse, kindly contact: Mr Rajiv – 098219 27334