Please fill in the Details
The Admission Process
Admissions to DSC are open to students from India and abroad. We are looking for students whose academic and professional backgrounds, communication skills, and passion for this field meet the demands of the IMC program.
Kindly follow the steps below to seek admission to DSC:
- Download the application form for the PGDPC course here: Application form 2011 inorder to post/courier the form
- The DSC application form may also be submitted online: http://www.dsc.edu.in/registration-form/
- For selection to DSC the candidate has to clear either our internal Admission test or secure a certain percentage (kindly check with the school) in any Indian Management Competitive exam such as MAT, CAT, ATMA, Xat etc.
- This is followed by a Psychological test. A ½ hr objective type paper, testing the individual’s emotional quotient.
- The Personality Interview is conducted on the same day thereafter. It is the main criteria for selection to DSC.
Graduates or those graduating in any stream in 2011 may apply for the DSCprogramme. Work experience in communications is preferred though not mandatory.
The Dean’s scholarship is awarded on two occasions in the DSC programme. Upto 30,000/- is awarded to two students, on admission to DSC, for their outstanding academic and co-curricular performance. Students interested in availing the scholarship may submit a written Statement of Purpose alongwith the application form. Kindly contact the institute for the topic of the SOP.
Upto Rs 30,000/- is also awarded during the semesters. Based on the students academic performance and industry feedback during internships, this scholarship is awarded every alternate semesters.